13 Ağustos 2016 Cumartesi

Aysel by Atilla Ilhan


Aysel I’m not the one for you,
My death will be sudden, I can feel
Also I’m up to no good, I’m dark, and I’m a little ugly even
Aysel, go away I’m in no mood…



You can’t walk around with me in my rain,
You’ll get cold.
My nights will blow you away my blond
If you sleep my sleep you will be afraid
You can’t live my minutes
Aysel go away I’m not for you.

Don’t darken your beautiful light for me
I’m bad, I’m dark, and I’m a little ugly even
If you tried my whistle, you would drop it
My eyes will disrupt your calm and force you to hurry up
My trains will take you to the wrong cities
You will either be good at dying or
You’ll get used to filling your heart with fear
My sorrows will be too much for you
My happiness will not be the same as your happiness
Aysel go away, I’m not for you…

Try to understand me, at least my desperation
I told you, I’m bad, I’m dark, and I’m a little ugly even.

When I’m happy you’ll be sad;
You haven’t heard the autumn thunder,
No ship has left you, anchoring away from your heart
To the far ports of the loneliness…
I’m a dissident, the world is wide
My ears are ringing
My difficult journey is certain
Don’t think it is something else

Aysel, go away, I’m, not for you
I know mine would be a sudden death
I’m bad, I’m dark, and I’m ugly even.

Aysel go away; I love you…



by Atilla Ilhan
Translated by Elif Mat Erkmen

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder